Saturday, May 29, 2010

Watching the Indy 500 Sunday? Read On...

Just wanted to give a heads-up to any skating fans around the world who also happen to follow the IndyCar series...

Since I'll be one of the hundreds of thousands in attendance at the Indianapolis 500, I'm hoping to write a post tomorrow night (if I'm not too exhausted from walking to and from the track!) doing a little compare/contrast on these two sports... and I'm giving some thought to which drivers share certain qualities with notable skaters. Does Helio Castroneves have more in common with Evan Lysacek than Dancing with the Stars? Who shares Tony Kanaan's streak of hard luck? Or Danica Patrick's temper?

Let's talk about it tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy the coverage of the race on ABC; I'll be sitting squarely between turn 1 and turn 2 :-)

No comments: