Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Where I've Been, and Four Other Less Than Important Questions

FIVE QUESTIONS TO ME, FIVE ANSWERS... So brief that that's the whole introduction :-)

Q1: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN SINCE THAT LAST POST OVER TWO WEEKS AGO??

A1: Busy writing... just not for this blog (Sorry!). The freelance gods kept my schedule relatively clear during the Olympics window, which allowed me to blog and live-Tweet to my heart's content! But, sadly, it doesn't pay the bills... and consequently falls a bit on the priorities list when my clients come a'calling. 

Q2: SO WHEN WILL YOU HAVE A NEW POST??

A2: You mean besides this one? (Oh... I guess you do.) I'll say later this week. No promises, but that's my goal.

Q3: HAVE YOU AT LEAST BEEN FOLLOWING ALL THINGS SKATING SINCE THE OLYMPICS??

A3: Well, let's see: Ladies' OGM scandal? Check. The IOC post with the made-up Kim Yu-Na quotes? Check. Ashley Wagner's a sore loser/No she's not, she just tells it like it is? Check/check. Who's in and who's out at Worlds? Check, check, check... and yep, Junior Worlds is about to start and I'm keeping tabs on that as well. What should we talk about first when I post later this week? Give me a suggestion and I just might run with it. SO much to talk about...

Q4: UM, AREN'T YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING?

A4: Um, don't think so. Do you follow me on Twitter? I RT a lot of this stuff when I'm otherwise kind of silent...

Q5: WHAT ABOUT MERYL & CHARLIE ON DANCING WITH THE STARS???

A5: Of course!! But that's all things dancing... 


No comments: