Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Iced In Indianapolis

As fate would have it, my neck of the woods has about 1/2" freezing rain coating everything at the moment... and we are expected to get hit with more this afternoon. So aside from a SKATING ON AIR preview (see below), I've got to put my focus today on work (while the Internet and electricity remain), family (as in prepping to go elsewhere if the power lines go down), and taking care of my 7 year old girl who just slipped on the driveway and cut her chin open (she's getting it looked at by a doc right now) :-(

There's much more to talk about this week, not the least of which is the results of Europeans (which also took place last weekend). I'll be back as soon as I can; until then, take this Clip of the Day of Sarah Meier's victory (!) and watch it all the way through... it'll do your heart good. See you soon and stay warm!

No comments: