Sunday, February 18, 2018

It's ALL Happening: 2018 Winter Olympics (Dance Predictions)

These events are just flying along, so any analysis of the results and/or my predictions will have to come later (except to say WOO HOO! I almost went 2 for 3 on the impossible-to-predict Men's podium!). Ice dance is a-comin', though, so hey, let's try and predict the whole top 10:

GOLD- Virtue/Moir (CAN)
SILVER- Papdakis/Cizeron (FRA)
BRONZE- Shibutanis (USA)

4th- Hubbell/Donohue (USA)
5th- Weaver/Poje (CAN)
6th- Cappellini/Lanotte (ITA)
7th- Chock/Bates (USA)
8th-Bobrova/Soloviev (OAR)
9th- Gilles/Poirier (CAN)
10th- Guignard/Fabbri (ITA)

But FWIW, assuming all teams skate free of egregious errors, I'd rather see Pap/Ciz get the upset. And please don't revoke my U.S citizenship for saying so, but if Wea/Po were somehow able to snatch away that bronze medal I wouldn't be mad...




2 comments:

Sara said...

I wish both of your upsets had happened(and i hope they dont revoke my US citizenship either)

Kelli Lawrence said...

Ha! The skate gods didn't put my "upsets" into action until Worlds... where they weren't exactly upsets (though the Italian crowd that wanted Cap/Lan to medal would probably disagree)