Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Come Get a Copy of "Skating on Air" This Saturday 6/25... and Get it Signed by the Author!

Hey... have you heard... I'll be signing copies of my book Skating on Air in the Chicago suburb of Oak Park this coming weekend!

WHERE WILL IT BE?: The Oak Park Arms, 408 S. Oak Park Ave. (corner of Oak Park Ave. and Washington Blvd.)

WHEN WILL IT BE?: Saturday, June 25, Noon-3PM Chicago time

WILL I BE ABLE TO BUY COPIES OF SKATING ON AIR THERE?: Yes

HOW MUCH PER COPY?: $40

DO YOU ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS?: Sorry (Oak Park Arms is NOT a bookstore. No, seriously, it's not.)

DO YOU TAKE PERSONAL CHECKS?: Only if I know you personally (and even then it's on a case-by-case basis-- heh)

WHAT IF I WANT TO BUY JOHNNY WEIR'S BOOK INSTEAD?: I'll get you some directions to the nearest Barnes & Noble

DO I HAVE TO GET MY BOOK SIGNED BY THE AUTHOR?: Ah, so you've seen my handwriting already. No worries
:-)

WHAT IF THIS WHOLE BOOK-SIGNING THING TAKES TOO LONG AND I GET HUNGRY?: It won't. But I hear there will be free refreshments just the same...

DID YOU MISS ANYTHING?: If I did, will you be sure to ask me via a "comment" below the post?

OK, WILL DO: Thanks.

No comments: