Thursday, June 23, 2011

Are Samuelson And Bates The Latest Team to Spilt?

I'm afraid I don't have much time to post today, but wanted to pass this on about
Samuelson and Bates reportedly ending their partnership, joining that increasingly long line of broken-up dance teams in this particular post-season. As I write this it hasn't yet made the IceNetwork headlines; the article in the above link is from Universal Sports. but the original source is cited as the Detroit Free Press (where Sam/Bates had been training prior to the injury that took them out of last season entirely).

No "retirements" mentioned this time; apparently both are looking for new partners.

!!!!!!

I haven't done a Clip of the Day in quite a while, so here's one for you... in the form of a musical question first posed by Mr. Phil Collins over 25 years ago. Keeps popping into my head of late.

No comments: