Thursday, December 10, 2015

2015 Senior Grand Prix Final Predictions!

For the Senior Grand Prix Final predictions I’ve kept it simple... in a way.

My guesses are below; you’ll see that I’m attempting to predict ALL the placements this time around. However, I offer no explanations yet for said predictions. (That’s the “simple” part.) That is partly by design, and partly because I want to get this posted before the event actually gets underway. My thought is that I’ll work my reasonings into my GP wrap-up... where it will surely become crystal clear why I got the guesses so backwards!


And here is the TV Schedule... NBC viewers, take note: coverage will not air until NEXT Sunday...


PAIRS PREDICTIONS

Gold: Duhamel/Radford (CAN)
Silver: Stolbova/Klimov (RUS)
Bronze: Kavaguti/Smirnov (RUS)
4th: Peng/Zhang (CHN)
5th: Scimeca/Knierim (USA)
6th: Yu/Jin (CHN)
7th: Seguin/Bilodeau (CAN)


MEN’S PREDICTIONS

Gold: Yuzuru Hanyu (JPN)
Silver: Patrick Chan (CAN)
Bronze: Jin Boyang (CHN)
4th: Shoma Uno (JPN)
5th: Javier Fernandez (ESP)
6th: Daisuke Murakami (JPN)


DANCE PREDICTIONS

Gold: Weaver/Poje (CAN)
Silver: Chock/Bates (USA)
Bronze: Shibutanis (USA)
4th: Cappellini/Lanotte (ITA)
5th: Bobrova/Soloviev (RUS)
6th: Hubbell/Donohue (USA)

LADIES PREDICTIONS

Gold: Evgenia Medvedeva (RUS)
Silver: Elena Radionova (RUS)
Bronze: Gracie Gold (USA)
4th: Mao Asada (JPN)
5th: Satako Miyahara (JPN)
6th: Ashley Wagner (USA)


Don’t forget to use #GPFBarcelona on Twitter... and look for me @KLBSt8ofSk8 !

No comments: